FlashGet

Of all the Download Manager I have used FlashGet is the best. It is one of the software I cannot do without. With FlashGet downloading is fast and easy.
The best thing about FlashGet is it automatically splits a file to multiple splits or section and downloads each split simultaneously. The default maximum number of splits is 10 but it can be changed by certain tweaks found on the net. FlashGet can also download multiple files up to 8 files at the same time (which can be increased with tweaks). Plus FlashGet can automatically resume broken downloads . So, even on slow connection like Dial up FlashGet is very handy.
Flash Get is user friendly, handy and does what it claims to do with awesome performance. Now with added bit torrent feature it is even better. I the ultimate download tool.
Forget other down loaders like Get Right, Download Accelerator Plus and so on. Get FlashGet
No comments:
Post a Comment